royalty free images

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Michigan City - Lighthouse Place Premium Outlets

It is time I do some shopping so I decided to head down to Lighthouse Place Premium Outlets.

I had to take a train from Chicago called the South Shore line to reach Michigan City.


Finally after 1 hour 30 mins of train ride, I reached Lighthouse Place.


There are a lot of shops here. Brands range from Timberland, Nautica, Guess, Polo Ralph Lauren, Liz Clairborne, Gap etc...


Time to start shopping..


Both of my hands were full after I came out of Timberland, Nautica and Banana Republic

Ha Ha... so not much pictures this weekend.

2 comments:

Wahomy said...

all the shops here look quite boring

Unknown said...

Wait until you get into the shops and see the prices, you will not get bored already... ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin